Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Phew-!

Saturday, February 7, 2009
Phew~!
Lately you want ice cream all the time. This week you asked for ice cream at 9 am, and I asked you "jude, why do you want ice cream now? It's early in the morning."
And you answered "because I yike it." It was so darn cute, yike for like, and that's the truth, right? Because you like it. So I actually gave you a cone. When you get ice cream, you go and hide under the dining room table to eat it, like an animal that thinks some other animal will come and steal it if you don't hide with your catch.

When dada asks you for a kiss, you walk over to him, get really close to his cheek, almost kiss him and then say "PHEW!" and swat your hand in front of your face like he stinks too much to kiss. You came up with this all on your own. Now since we laughed so hard, you keep doing it. I still get normal kisses. I must not smell.

We are moving you to a new daycare next week. The one you are at now you have been there for 3 weeks and cried and cried when I would take you and leave you. When I would pick you up the woman's 11 year old would be watching you, and the lady would be somewhere else? I don't even know where she goes, it makes me so mad!

The new daycare we visited yesterday and walked in and one of the women from your old daycare was there- Lavinya! You were so happy to see her, it was such a nice surprise! You played with her for a long time,and when you left you kept talking about her.

We had Elijah over for dinner tonight and you told him about her too. Elijah is 6-9 months older than you and he is a little taller, and you are a lot thicker. You are a BIG boy.

We are working on potty training. We have a sticker chart on the wall that if you pee on the potty so many times we will get you a To-mater truck that you want. Seems to be working so far. I have to ask you if you want to pee. It used to always e no, and now it is sometimes no, and more often yes.

I think I will reward you with a semi -truck- Mac, for poo. That's a little down the line...

Your favorite things to play with are colors, playdough (dada hates playdough because it makes a mess), Thomas the train set, and a series of Disney cars you have from the movie. You had aout 8 of them at one point, and have lost 3. You are totally aware you lost 3, you ask where they are all the time. If I ask you where they are you say "I don't know."

No comments: