We had some water damage to the building so we stayed in a hotel last friday and saturday night. In the morning, we were all laying in bed together, taking it easy. I had on a nightgown that has buttons on it. I kept pointing to your belly button and saying "belly button". After a few times, you pointed to the buttons on my nightgown and said "button". I have never even tried to teach you the word button, and you've never been interested in buttons, so I don't know where you got it from. Even daycare said they didn't teach it to you.
You room is under construction now so you are sleeping dad's office in your pack and play. in the middle of the night you wake up, a little confused and we wind up bringing you into our bed. Your room probably won't be finished for another few weeks so I don't know how we will break you of this new habit.
Tonight I let you play with a red pen and you scribbled all over your hands and my hands, and then your belly.
I also kissed your dad, and you threw a truck at him, you were so mad. You want me all to yourself. I tested you one more time a little later and kissed him again and you came up and started hitting dad. I guess you really don't want to share!
Daycare says you dance all the time.
You got your first pair of real shoes this past weekend. They are tweed colored Converse Chuck Taylors. A little too big for your feet but you manage. Size 7. Although you are really probably a size 6. Would love to get you a pair of Crocs in the spring.
A few days ago I had a cold and I was on the couch blowing my nose into a tissue. You saw me and grabbed a tissue and also blew your nose. So funny. When you were done you put the tissue back in the box. Funny how I can't get you to put things back that should go back when you got them, but things that shouldn't, you want to put back.
A few minutes later you went into the kitchen and went into the pantry. You brought a bag of pistachios back out to me and made an "eh eh" noise. That means- I want. So i gave you some. Now you go back there quite often and bring them to me so I will give you more.
Tonight dad was in the fridge and you went in there behind him and took out a plastic container of tomatoes. And insisted we give you some.
We also gave you some chocolate tonight. I told ada we were going to have some and we got out a box that the Bruzat sent us. You seemed to know you were going to get something good. I gave you one, and you begged for another, so I gave you another. Then you wanted a third. I said no, and dad gave you one and said "it's christmas." No- it isn't. You're sleeping now, and hour later, so apparently it didn't make you too hyper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment