

Sometimes we ask you to read us a book at night. Last night you read us a book "cars", made after the Disney film, which you love.
You babbled in all different tones, and went through phases of a story. You came to a page with a car crash and you went "whaaa, ughhhhhghhghg" and fake cried because the cars were sad. You get so serious about it.
You are using the potty now. When I ask. And you only pee in it but it is a start!
We have a screen saver on my computer that is a dog licking a piece of clear glass, so it looks like the dog is inside the computer licking the screen. The other night I had this dog on my screen for you to see, and you asked for a cookie. Tom said you took the cookie into our office and tried to feed it to the dog on the screen. he said you said , "woo woo - cakie?" You say cakie for cookie.
Later that same night I left you alone in my office again. Only to find in the morning when I turned the monitor in that you has colored in the screen with a pencil. thank god it was pencil. it came off.
you also did a little sharpie marker on the dining room table. rascal! that did not come off.
1 comment:
cute! nice to hear Jude has a puppy after all....
Post a Comment