something happened in the last 2 days. ypu're suddenly, insanely adorable.
you are saying a lot of babble, in this really excited way. you suddenly have so much to say, but you don't say it with real words. but your passion for saying it and your excitement in the moment is - what is it- it is complete self expression. it's like "Wow- I just saw a car and that car was AMAZING! I want you to see it! Come see it now. Now! If you miss it- you don't want to miss it!"
It's the passion adults have for certain things, but the passion we censor because we don't want other adults to think we're crazy.
Or- it might be the passion an adult had for something, until they lost it- because they listened to someone else who said the passion was a waste of time, or wouldn't amount to anything, and they believed them.
You watch TV and dance when people sing songs. I'm sure I did that at one point in time. Maybe I was 2 or 3. Where did the urge go? When do we lose it? I'm so happy you're here to remind me that that is really what music is for.
Tonight we went to Target, and i took you out of your car eat and you yawned. I said "ah- jude you're tired" and i giggled. And then you opened your mouth wide open and did a fake yawn. You were trying to get me to laugh again, and I did. Aw- Jude- if you can make it your mission to be my personal comedian, we are going to be best friends. And if that's what kids do I am going to wind up being one of those mothers that has 6 kids. I laughed, so hard, and you kept doing it. You we're like Rodney Dangerfield, on a roll.
Big boy bed is going ok. Last night i went to bed at 11:30, you fell out of your bed at midnight (you poor thing) and cried, and i spent the rest of the night in your twin bed with you. i think you might be a little cold in there. you haven't mastered the blankets on concept yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment